Application Materials [5 documents in total]
|1. Online Application|
|2. Home Visit Registration Form (Optional)|
2018-2019 Home Visit Registration Form
*The Home Visit Registration Form is not necessary for applicants who do not wish to experience the three-day home-visit.
|3. A copy of your passport|
|4. Official transcripts|
● These transcripts should show your academic records from the college, university, or school you have most recently attended.
● Submitted transcripts must be originals or certified true copies of the original document.
● If transcripts are not written in Japanese or English, please attach a translation in either language certified by the embassy or relevant public officials.
|5. A single ID photo|
● Headshot (passport style; facing front, showing your full face and shoulders, no hat or background)
● Informal or casual photos are not acceptable
● The size should be 4 x 3 cm (1-5/8 x 1-3/16 in.)
● Must be an original, NOT a color copy
● Taken within the last 3 months
Note: This ID photo will be used to make your Senshu University student ID card.
How to Apply
Step 1: Application
● Send all other application materials listed above (i.e. “2. Home Visit Registration Form [Optional]”, “3. A copy of your passport”, “4. Official transcripts”, “5. A single ID photo”) via postal mail to the following address by the corresponding application deadline (depending on which program you are applying to).
● Class Level
*All application materials must be received no later than the corresponding application deadline.
*Please send all necessary application materials together as one parcel.
Step 2: Notice of Acceptance
Note: Accommodation in the Senshu University International House (dormitory) is included in the JLC Program. However, due to the dormitory’s limited capacity, rooms will be provided to applicants on a first-come-first-served basis. Therefore, please be aware that applicants who apply closer to the deadline might be required to find their own accommodations off-campus (in which case, the applicant will be notified well in advanced).
Step 3: Payment
Step 4: Visa
Step 5: Flight Information
Note: Participants are required to inform the Senshu University International Academic Affairs Office via email of their flight information once it has been determined.