Application Materials [6 documents in total]
|1. Online Application|
|2. Home Visit Registration Form (Optional)|
2020-2021 Home Visit Registration Form
*The Home Visit Registration Form is not necessary for applicants who do not wish to experience the three-day home-visit.
|3. A copy of your passport|
|4. Official transcripts|
● These transcripts should show your academic records from the college, university, or school you have most recently attended.
● Submitted transcripts must be originals or certified true copies of the original document.
● If transcripts are not written in Japanese or English, please attach a translation in either language certified by the embassy or relevant public officials.
|5. Health Check Form|
|6. A single ID photo|
● Headshot (passport style; facing front, showing your full face and shoulders, no hat or background)
● Informal or casual photos are not acceptable
● The size should be 4 x 3 cm (1-5/8 x 1-3/16 in.)
● Must be an original, NOT a color copy
● Taken within the last 3 months
Note: This ID photo will be used to make your Senshu University student ID card.
How to Apply
Step 1: Application
● Send all other application materials listed above (i.e. “2. Home Visit Registration Form [Optional]”, “3. A copy of your passport”, “4. Official transcripts”, “5. Health Check Form”, “6.A single ID photo”) via postal mail to the following address by the corresponding application deadline (depending on which program you are applying to).
● Class Level
*All application materials must be received no later than the corresponding application deadline.
*Please send all necessary application materials together as one parcel.
Step 2: Notice of Acceptance
Note: Accommodation in the Senshu University International House (dormitory) is included in the JLC Program. However, due to the dormitory’s limited capacity, rooms will be provided to applicants on a first-come-first-served basis. Therefore, please be aware that applicants who apply closer to the deadline might be required to find their own accommodations off-campus (in which case, the applicant will be notified well in advanced).
Step 3: Payment
Step 4: Visa
Step 5: Flight Information
Note: Participants are required to inform the Senshu University International Academic Affairs Office via email of their flight information once it has been determined.