Obtaining a visa certifying your residence status in Japan

The International Academic Affairs Office advises international students on authorization of residence status, extension of period of stay, change in residence status, authorization to engage in activities other than those permitted under one’s residence status (to allow part-time work in Japan), and other related procedures, some of which it can carry out on behalf of students.